Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Messi: "Hearing people saying I'm the best makes me very proud"

Barça Magazine joined Leo Messi with 5 captains from some of La Masia teams and the club recorded the talk between them, with the presence of Messi's fifth Ballon d'Or, which you can watch on the video.
Juanma García, Arnau Comas, Àlex Rico, Pablo López and Pau Prim were able to ask two questions to Messi. Here are some of the most interesting answers:

La Masia
  • “You are very lucky to be in a club like this.”
  • “This is a rare opportunity not only in football, but in life. Barça gives you the chance to study, to grow and to get an education. I think it’s important for you took make the most of all this and then to enjoy your football and be as professional about it as you can.”
Living in La Masia
  • “It was hard for me because it was such a big change.”
  • “I left a lot behind in Argentina and unlike other children living at the Masia, I hardly ever got to visit my family. I only saw them once or twice a year and that was very hard for me.”
Professional challenges
  • “This club always aims to win and I want to end my career having won as many titles as possible.”
The best player ever
  • “Just to hear people saying and thinking that makes me very proud indeed. But I try not to think about it too much and just focus on enjoying everything that I have in this life."

No comments:

Post a Comment