Friday, January 29, 2016

Neymar: "I'd love to be coached by Guardiola and play in the USA"



Neymar promo


After some rumours of an offer of Real Madrid for Neymar, this Thursday the website of Red Bull published an interview with the Brazilian where he explains he is really happy in Barcelona. He also confesses he would like to play in Brazil and in the USA in the future, as well as being coached by Pep Guardiola:   
 Present and future
"It’s tough to say if I wanna play in other countries… nobody knows [about] tomorrow, but I’m very happy where I am right now, at Barcelona. I want to go back to Brazil some day and I also would like to play in the United States – those two countries are where I want to play later on my career."
"The US is a place where the game is growing and attracting the interest of lots of players, who are becoming more and more popular there, so this makes me curious, it makes me interested to see it closely."

Any particular coach he’d like to work with in the future?

"Yes there is one: Guardiola is a guy that I really admire and who I would love to work with."

Ballon d'Or

"It was already a dream just to be there in the Ballon d'Or with Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo, who are two players that I respect a lot. If it happens some day I’ll be very happy, very proud… but I’m working to make my team win."
"I don’t work to be the best player in the world, I work to see my team win every single competition."

Messi and Suárez

"Even though we have a very strong rivalry on the national teams – Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay – we get along really well. I’m really proud to be part of this trident and proud that we are making soccer history. We don’t want to stop now, we want to keep writing history."

No comments:

Post a Comment